Skype
SummerOlives

Pixel Day Dash Pixel Day Dash

Pretty addicting game. Good job!

Star Wars Falcon run Star Wars Falcon run

It's far from the worst, but this game could definitely use some work. I absolutely love shoot em ups, and the controls are simple enough it's just that it doesn't play very well and sudden lag will cause you to frequently die. Keep trying!

Retro Ninja Star Retro Ninja Star

An interesting concept. I enjoy the music and kudos to the use of a retro 8-bit style. However there are a few problems with the game. The mouse makes controlling the ninja star unnecessarily difficult. And there would be times where I could've sworn I hit the ninja only to realize that it had missed regardless. Maybe I'm just not very good. Ah well, still a commendable effort nonetheless. Good job!

Evening Evening

Very impressive considering that it only took you six hours! The controls are pretty loose, but I did enjoy the music and overall atmosphere. Good job!

Wituz responds:

Thank you SummerOlives.
Good with a positive yet constructive comment.

Jumphobia Jumphobia

Great game, the automatic jumping really makes the game interesting. Solid level design, good music, it's pretty good!

Darlyte Darlyte

Not bad, and a very interesting concept to boot!

Idle: Click him Idle: Click him

It's a fine little game, although abit to easy on the difficulty. Gameplay mechanics are functional, the tower literally destroys everything within a few level ups, leaving the clicker helpless but to watch. And you can also technically never die because the shield is constantly regenerating and from what I've played there is no death animation. Overall, it's a generic forgettable flash game overall.

pGema responds:

Thank you for your feedback.
I made a death animation monsters, but it looked badly, so removed it.
In the next part I will try to redo it.

Fort Fight Fort Fight

The animated bit looked good, as for the games visually it's very simplistic although fluid. The game is definitely playable although, controls are abit to sensitive for my liking and the music is nothing special. Overall, it's a pretty decent effort overall.

Monsters Vs Heroes Monsters Vs Heroes

Not sure what to make of this game. It feels unfinished, sloppy, poor gameplay mechanics that are based on luck alone and little else. 90% of the time, Hulk and Wolverine (supposedly the strongest since they cost more coins) would simply run up against the sprite and simply implode seconds later, dealing no damage at all and just running to the left consistent taking hit after hit. No music, sound effects, and very pixelated just shows how effortless this title was. Why on earth would coins recover back to 20, every time you make the enemies coins drop to nothing?! Point is, the game is basically horrendous, and I would recommend that you try again.

Falkor responds:

To begin with it is still very much a wip, i will try and answer your points as best i can.

The mechanics at this stage are based upon which enemy type your character faces, now say hulk comes up against Dracula he will lose, without listing everything thats going on Dracula is a counter to tank types, the engine will be refined as the project grows.

No sound or music yet again WIP and will be added in the future.

The pixelation comes from sprite place holders again which will be replaced.

The coins is where the strategy comes in the aim is to battle keepin as many coins as you can vs the computer AI, allowing you to spawn free units per say to deal damage to the tower, so when both yours and the AI have zero coins they are reset to 20 beginning the strategic loop.

You use the word horrendous, i don't agree, there is potential.

Space Blast! v2 Space Blast! v2

A pretty solid update, in contrast to the original. I personally love the small knock back you give every time you fire your weapon, it adds abit more strategy to the game. Most of it's the same minus the bugs from V1 and the increased field really helps the maneuverability. Overall, this was a pretty decent game and I hope you continue to make these nifty improvements in future games. Good Job!

Smikes responds: